Monday, June 06, 2005

Thanks to All

12:28 PM by Nicky Vegas

Many thanks again to everyone who did their part to promote our upcoming shows. I can't say how much you did or didn't help the cause, but I can say that all the Brothers appreciate you spreading the word (if not your legs) for us.

We'll be sure to keep you posted about new shows and all that crapola. SOON we will have a link up here so you can get your own Vegas Brothers T-Shirts. Really.

In case you were wondering the shows went very well. I believe that talent scouts from Letterman, Leno, and Conan were in attendance. We told them all to talk a walk. The Vegas Brothers can't be paraded around like circus freaks on second-rate crap shows! We can be rented however, and are always ready to do a show for your corporate group, theatre, or dirty little hole-in-the-wall.

I hear we've been bought out for some corporate gig on the 15th of this month. I guess I'll have to shower. It would be easier to use the bathroom in the trailer if Lance wasn't ALWAYS looking at himself in the mirror all the time!

Comments (3)

  1. Everything looks fine here. Hmmm...

    Is the whole page gone, design and all or just the pics from the earliest posts?

  2. It looked like a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. I was hungry.

  3. I think we've got this thing all fixed up right. Somebody e-mail me and tell me what YOU see.

Post a Comment

<< Home