Monday, May 30, 2005

Thanks for the Love, Ladies (& Gentlemen)

2:03 PM by Nicky Vegas

Ask and ye shall receive, or so I was always taught to believe. I asked for some shillin' from the bloggers our there and that's what I got! I wonder if I should start asking for some more "intimate" requests. Hmmm...could save me a bundle in Parumph.

Anyway....

I have to extend some thanks to Golfwidow & Jade for taking the time to promote the upcoming & possibly final Vegas Brothers shows on their fine sites. They are both jockeying for position in the hierarchy of future ex-wives and they surely will have to battle it out in a cage/Jello wrestling match. Until then I thank them for the support.

Other folks kind enough to throw some mentions of our little blog lately include Kim, who apparently is LUSTING after all five of The Vegas Brothers! Take a number lady!

Doyle was kind enough to toss a bone our way, as was Ma, and 3T at some point or another. So go visit all of these folks and tell them how much you appreciate their great taste in blogs, if not comedy/variety shows.

I should also mention that the fols at West Designs are so proud of the work they put into our blog that they're showcasing it at their website. So visit them and spend a few bucks on a site for you!

Comments (3)

  1. I like cherry Jello. But it looks so gory when you wrestle in it.

    If we go with lime, at least it'll match Jade's page.

  2. I'm loyal to ya Nicky. Just scatterbrained, and computer illiterate. So all that fancy posting of where you're preforming is just too far above my head just yet!;-)

  3. Hey, we like being groupies for you guys and Andy. We loves youse all! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home