Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Kenosha, Wisconsin This Week, Joliet, IL Next Week. GOT IT?!

11:20 AM by Nicky Vegas

I don't wanna hear any whining about how you can't come to our shows. All the time, "Waaa, waaa, waaa! I live far away. I can't make it anyway. Why should I care? How could I possibly help The Vegas Brothers become even more famous?"

I'LL TELL YA HOW!

Sure, this is the internet and therefore, an international community. I know that a lot of our regular readers (both of you) aren't anywhere near Club Highview in Kenosha, WI or Crabigale's in Joliet, IL.

However, I also know that many of you techno-pukes go to a lot of blogs, bulletin boards, and newsgroups. I've got friends in Hawaii, Texas, Las Vegas, Indonesia - all over the freakin globe thanks to the internet.

You probably have an e-mail address book chock-full of potential Vegas Brothers fans that COULD make it to our shows. E-mail, blog posts, and bulletin board threads are FREE and they take very little time out of your day to make. So, if you have any friends, please pass along these very important facts.

Sunday May 29, 2005, The Vegas Brothers, the only show in the world worth watching, will be performing a charity fundraiser at Club Highview, 5305 60th Street in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Show time is around 4:00 PM and we'll be HEE-LARIOUS! We'll also have T-shirts and other stuff there for you.

Thursday through Saturday June 2-4, 2005, The Vegas Brothers will be performing FOUR BIG SHOWS at the ultra-hip Crabigale's Comedy Club & Restaurant. Address is 1 East Cass St in Joliet, IL.

Showtimes are as follows:
6/2/05 8:00 PM
6/3/05 9:30 PM
6/4/05 7:30 PM (Dinner show) & 10:30 PM

Call 815 722-JOKE to make reservations.

Now go spread the word. I'll send ya a signed Nicky Vegas photo if I catch ya shilling for us. Besides, we need freakin' audience members and more importantly, MONEY! So take a look through your bookmarks and address books and do a little shilling on our behalf. Why? Because we're the FREAKIN' VEGAS BROTHERS! 'Nuff SAID!

Comments (8)

  1. ...what's Ali-mony?
    Is that Iraqi cash?

  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  3. Gimme my damned photo.

    Here's the link to your pimpage.

  4. I threw. We'll see if he catches or not.

  5. Teah, I got it! You've moved up a notch on the nfuture ex-wife chain.

    A pic will be sent out next week. Until then...


    I'LL BE IN MY TRAILER!

  6. "Knock Knock Knock"...."Bam! Bam! Bam!"...Come on Nicky let me in, I gotta tinkle!

  7. Nicky Boy, if I was up your way, I'd be popping in on your show being your're my future ex-son-in-law. :)
    I guess I'll have to wait till you all come to our beautiful island, Sigh.....

    Hiya, Sonny!

  8. Many thanks to the folks for making your blogs so much prettier by mentioning us. Clearly, your sites needed a bit of sprucing up and I'm glad to provide the spruce. Of course, I'm always good for bringing the wood.

    Ma, you get us the gig and we'll be there!

Post a Comment

<< Home