Friday, May 20, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Welcome SHECKY & SONNY Vegas!

12:14 AM by Nicky Vegas

I'm sure you all know about me and my invaluable talents being lent to The Vegas Brothers Revue. I rock! But enough about me. I'd like to introduce to you, two of my beloved brothers, Shecky & Sonny Vegas.

Since they're still figurin' out how to add crap to their profiles, allow me to say a few things on their behalf.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com.  Photo By Caysie CannonShecky is one helluva comic. He honed his comedy skills over the years "the old fashioned way" - DRINKING!

If there was a gin joint or strip club with a stage he's passed out on it. When he was awake he told jokes. What more do you need to know? He can't freakin' juggle, that's for sure!

I'm sure he'll tell ya something about him that's interesting, or at the very least, drawn out. Feel free to ask him some questions or something. Just make him feel welcome so he has something to talk about at his meetings.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Photo by Caysie CannonSonny is...what can I say about Sonny? Oh yeah! Sonny is one of our brothers. 'Nuff said!

What? You want more? OK, he likes chocolate milk and he's not allowed near sharp objects or Valerie Bertinelli anymore. In our show he puts the "ic" in "magic" and the "imp" in "improv".

He usually gets some of the most enthusiastic, if not polite applause from the crowds and we all love watching him do his best to make "real magic" happen. Well, everyone but Lance likes to watch. Lance & Sonny don't see eye-to-eye, but once Lance gets the new lifts for his shoes that should make things better. Don't upset Sonny and nobody will get hurt.

Comments (4)

  1. Hi! I'm here via 3T's raving review. Your brothers look, uhmmmm interesting! I, for one, love "ic".

  2. More funny people. All in one place. How I love it.

  3. Welcome to blog land! And a *curtsied*, nice to meet ya! to Shecky and Sonny Vegas! :-)

  4. Howdy, guys! Join the club.

Post a Comment

<< Home