Monday, May 16, 2005

Testing, Testing...Is this Thing On?

10:50 PM by Nicky Vegas

HEY! Now we're talkin'.
OK, I'm talkin' and that's the way things oughta be, in my O-pinion!


Image hosted by Photobucket.comWelcome to the hip new home of the even hipper new comedy team, The Vegas Brothers! This should prove to be a religious experience for some of you as we're all very inspirational guys in our own ways.

Until I give my brothers the keys to this place I'll be the voice of reason, your host, Nicky Vegas. Sooner or later, the other guys will get bailed out or make parole and then they'll post here too.

Otherwise, feel free to read what we got and post a comment once in awhile, you rummies!

We're here promotin' our show, our merchandise, and our availability to do more shows (& sell more merchandise).

We're also giving you desperate souls a chance to interact and converse with the objects of your affections (and restraining orders), The Vegas Brothers. Some of you may never get lucky enough to actually meet big-time celebrititties like us and therefore, we created this blog to bring a little ray of sunshine into your otherwise hum-drum lives. Nice, eh?

I'd like to give a big shout out to my next ex-wife, Priss, who came up with the snappy design for the place (and gave me a very reasonable price!). She makes these things for a living and does one heck of a good job at it too, so please stop by her blog and tell her how much you love OUR blog!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comSpeaking of blogs, if you see your name on our list of links, please do your fanly duty and link back to us. It's only polite and if you don't do it, we'll come to your house and shove a potato(e) some place it don't belong!

Comments (9)

  1. I'm linking you ,Nick. No potato up my ass!

  2. Oh yeah, Priss is most excellent. She's a fine lady with quite the talent for this stuff. I think I'm in love.

    But then again, you're one fine lady yourself. Maybe you can be my next ex-wife, after Priss, but before 3T or Jade.

    Bud, no potato for you...YET!

  3. Woot! Another celebrity visited my comments section! That makes me ... well ...

    ... still nobody.

    But it's okay. 'Cos you're funny.

    I have given you props on my blogroll, where you can visit yourself and weirdos like yourself at
    http://www.diarytown.com/golfwidow/blogroll.html

  4. Nicky,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the link. FYI I never turn celebs into toads...just into the forgotten minions of the demon spawn. :-). You're safe (for now), and since I like what I see over here on your blog, I'll be add a link to ya on mine.

  5. Whoo hoo! Future Ex Mrs. Nicky Vegas! I like it! :D

  6. Very smooth look Nick!
    And yes, Priss RAWKS!
    I'm honored to be counted as one of the future X Mrs Nick! ;-)
    LMAO!
    And on the question you left on my blog about Martini's??
    To the right in the penguini pic in this post is MY Cosmopolitan!
    Fun place here!
    I'll be back. :-)

  7. Thanks for stopping by, all of youse. You think it's fun now, just WAIT until I get my 4 brothers in here. This will become THE blog of the century (or a colossal waste of time). Also, thanks for the links and all that.

    As for the pecking order in the ex-wife thing, don't let that bother any of ya. You can ALL be my current mistresses, flings, floozies, & girlfriends on the side right now.

    In fact, looking at how damn lovely all of ya are, we should make arrangements for all of us (sans Bud, unless he wants to hold the camera) to "bang out the details" of our future marital arrangements. I've got a gallon of Mogen David & giant heart-shaped bed in my trailer where we can work in comfort. ;)

  8. great site/design. luv your taste in blogs. :)

    'a religious awakening' eh? i look forward to it. added you to the blogroll. thanks!

    um... priss rocks! :P

  9. Hey, Ma! Wait! This ain't OUR Ma. SHEESH, already got an imposter in here.

    Anyway, Tutu, I'm somebody's ex-something somewhere all around the world, so if you want me to be your ex-son-in-law, that's fine by me.

    I'll be sure to check out yer blog. Thanks for the link. I'll get one right back at ya and even bug that penguin-humper Andy Land to do the same.

    ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home