Monday, May 30, 2005

Feed the Need for a Vegas Brothers Crush HERE!

2:22 PM by Nicky Vegas

I'm still all a flutter thinking about Kim crushing on all five of The Vegas Brothers.

Actually I'm confused by it. I mean, it is certainly understandable to lust after a bunch of stallions like ourselves, but in an e-mail I got from her recently she still doesn't know who is who around here. So I'm thinking she may be actually a stalker-in-training as opposed to a groupie.

Regardless, we all need fans, groupies, stalkers, and most importantly, CHICKS! So Kim, send me your snailer (your mailing address...short for "snail-mail") and I'll send you a picture of The Vegas Brothers, complete with diagrams, names, whatever you need to attach some preferences to your lusting moments. You can e-mail me your addy and I'll get you your goodies right away.



Now if the rest of you want to start your throbbing crushes on us I think the best way is to get the other Brothers in here for some posting and interaction with our ever-growing legion of fans.

Some of these guys are computer morons. Some are terribly busy to check in often. Some are just lazy. All of them are funny gents and I know once they get to know you and how this bog thing works, they'll be here for your lusting pleasure.

If you're curious to meet them, send them e-mails and ask them to get in here and join the fun. Ladies, feel free to also attach any high quality photos of yourselves in lingerie or nuthin' at all if you prefer. Men, send your boudoir pics to Lance!

Ah, just kidding! No photos necessary. Just drop an e-mail to the boys if you'd like to get them in here for some fun.

Shecky (Been here to visit one)
Bobby (Can't find the power switch on his computer)
Sonny (Comments a lot, but is lonely)
The Very Famous Lance Vegas (Too busy admiring his own reflection to be bothered, but try anyway)

Comments (3)

  1. Someone had to be the white trash ex wife, I just figured I had a good shot at it... I of course will be YOUR future ex wife, but will have lasciviously lusted after the bros. I figured I had the best shot at it over the other women as I can burp my ABC's, throw a wicked horseshoe, and was second runner-up in the Corn Festival "corn princess" contest when I was 10. I'm not into stalking, as that would pull me away from my cold beer supply.

  2. To Kim,
    Those are some AWESOME achievements! And may I say, I am sure Nicky won't mind you being in the X-wives club! The rest of us think you're an asset, so he will too! ;-)

  3. Well Nicky Boy, if I wasn't a "little ole lady" I'd probably be standing in line too, but I'll stick to somebody like DB. Heheh. BTude won't mind sharing his knowledge and his great writing skills. Hah! You thought I meant something else. I'm past the lusting stage. :P

Post a Comment

<< Home