Saturday, June 25, 2005

Thanks, Tech Wench!

2:35 PM by Nicky Vegas

Among my most lovely of future ex-wives is Tech Wench, the creator of this way cool blog skin.

Apparently Blogger, being kinda evil, arbitrarily added some sort of techno-crapola-code to all the blogs that did not feature their premade templates. This upset the Wench something fierce and you DON'T wanna upset the Wench!

I know nuthin' about this stuff. I do know that she came in & fixed whatever was wrong with the thing and this blog is as happy as ever. Thanks, kid.

Now if I could get the rest of my good-for-nothing brothers to actually contribute and post once in awhile. I swear I do all the work to promote this fantastic little group of ours. Zeesh!

Comments (1)

  1. You're right, nobody should upset the Wench. She can get downright mean, a real bitch like the rest of us bitches. But she sure is one smart cookie! :)

    Hiya Nicky Boy! Hope Bobby's better. My email card finally went through after a few tries.

Post a Comment

<< Home