Monday, June 13, 2005

Send Brother Bobby Vegas Some Love

9:11 PM by Nicky Vegas

Bobby Vegas I know he hasn't come around much of late. In his defense, he's pretty sure that "computers" are just large "calculators" and therefore he still uses the pocket-sized calculator he got in a cereal box instead of the nice computer sittin' on his desk. What was I talkin' about? Oh yeah.


Our beloved brother, Bobby, has taken ill and is gonna be in the hospital for a little bit. I'm not sure what the what is, but I think he's feeling out of sorts from "loving a woman that wasn't clean." Damn, I love that Bad Santa flick!

Anyway, if you, our loyal readers and fans wouldn't mind, please send a get well e-mail to Bobby. Don't bother leaving a comment for him here. He's an e-mail guy for now and not a blogging guy. He's afraid of blogging. He thinks "blogging" the wrong person is what got him all sick in the first place.

By the way, Shecky wants to know if we still hafta pay you your share of the dough for our gig this week if you can't make it. What an insensitive jerk! Of course we don't hafta pay you. We'll just lie and tell you that the money got stolen by a cocktail waitress. You'll never know!

Get well soon, Bobby!

Comments (15)

  1. So sorry to hear Bobby is ill, I hope it isn't anything too serious??

  2. He'll be back on his feet and right as reign (or is it "rain"?) in no time, Kim.

    Modesty, privacy, and all that crap prevents me from telling you what's wrong with the guy.

    However COMEDY commands me to post a get well message, "Vegas Brothers style" and let you think he's sick for "blogging" some hoor.

    I talked to him yesterday and he sounded great. He's just got to stay under the watchful eyes of the doctors for a few days. I thought a few nice well-wishing e-mails from some anonymous strangers and possibly fans might be a good pick-me-up. Bobby rocks!

    ;)

  3. No crabs!...Bobbys allergic to sea food.

  4. So is there another email addy for Bobby so we can wish him well?

    How you doing Nicky Boy? I'll try to email Bobby too, but if it comes back like Jades.......I dunno.

  5. What the...

    I'll try and get to the bottom of this.

  6. yeah, I had the same problem as Jade. Give is a real e mail addy Nicky.

  7. I've got Sonny working on the problem right now.

    SONNY! The e-mail ain't working again! Stop playing video games and drinking chocolate milk already! Our fans, all three of them, are trying to reach Bobby!

    If you'd like to forward some e-mails to my mailbox in the interim send them to Nicky@TheVegasBrothers.com and I'll be sure to pass them along.

  8. I just got off the phone with Mr. Bobby Vegas and he said he's feeling better, but will be out of sommission for a bit longer.

    He's looking forward to getting those e-mails and laughed at the thought of total strangers giving a rat's ass about him.

    That's the beauty of being a Vegas Brother, people are COMPELLED to love us (and try to mate with us...for research purposes only of course).

    As soon as Sonny gets the e-mail thing fixed we'll have a line of communication open to you lovely people.

  9. Yep. It is pretty overwhelming to see how freakin' handsome we all are. Damn, it must be tough to be a hetero woman or a gay man around us.

    Of course, I'm the hottest!

    I'm forwarding your card to Bobby right now. I won't even read it myself to see if you added any nekkid pics of yerself.

  10. Nicky, baby! The card came back. It's still not working. How can I give some love to Bobby if it ain't happening? I sent it to you, but it still came back.

  11. I sent Bobby a get well e-mail and told him to leave those nasty women alone.

  12. *email is fixed, but Bobbys not. Send him your love now!

  13. Damn it, I've sent 5!!!! cards and all of them have been returned! One of you miscreants go give him a big bear hug and flash him a little cleavage and tell him it's from me. UGH!

  14. Nicky, baby! It still ain't workin'. So maybe you need to wish him well for all of us out here. Or let one of your gorgeous female friends there plant a big one on him and say get well.

  15. weird...it's working for me.

Post a Comment

<< Home