Friday, July 01, 2005

We're Performing SOMEWHERE July 8th

7:47 PM by Nicky Vegas

I'd like to be able to tell you where. I'd like to tell you what time. I'd like to tell you how much the cover charge is gonna be. I can't do any of those things. Lance won't come out of his trailer and he's the guy with all the info. Maybe you should e-mail Lance and bug him about where the gig is gonna be.

So...if you're in Bradley, IL on July 8th, 2005, go wherever they have comedy/variety shows and look for The Vegas Brothers. We'll be there at some location, performing sometime during the day...or evening.

Carry on.

Oh yeah, if he's feeling up to it, this will mark the grand return of Mr. Bobby Vegas to the stage. I hope we can better promote this mutha before then. I'm sure he'd like that.

Comments (6)

  1. Pffft! How am I supposed to stalk you boys if you keep this stuff a secret? Oh, by the way, I may or may not be preggers from our last...you know... so I'm gonna bring the Justice of the Peace with me just in case.

  2. Kim? Kim who? Never heard of any Kim. You must be thinking of some other Vegas Brothers.

    Besides, everyone knows that I had my little juggler's balls torn off in a bizarre circus accident. Had them replaced with a couple of empty Silly Putty containers for aesthetics. Couldn't be me.

    Anyway, unless we moved to Utah, I couldn't get hitched to you just yet. I'm still married to the current future ex-wife and the list of latter-day ex wives is very long.

  3. Nicky boy! Thanks alot for the autographed picture that Andy sent me with the penguini's. I am very honored. Thank you!

  4. *whew! It's all Good Nicky Honey, There's no,erm.... bun in the oven, if you know what I mean. Yeah, so anyway, Come see me in a week.

  5. Oh, THAT KIM! Now I remember ya. Oh, yeah, baby. I'll be there to see ya many times next week. Wear the Tigger jammies.

    Ma, I told that Martello guy to add the pic in there for ya. Not that I'm cheap or anything, but I didn't see the point in wasting, uh, spending the postage if he'd already planned on sending you something. ;)

  6. A big Mahalo!

Post a Comment

<< Home